Product Name: Vinpocetine
Botanical Resource: Voacange Seeds
Assay: 99% (98.5-101.5% HPLC)
Appearance: White or Slightly Yellow,Crystalline Powder
Molecular Formula: C22H26N2O2
Molecular Mass: 350.5
CAS NO: 42971-09-5
VINPOCETINE is a semisynthetic derivative alkaloid of vincamine, and also can be semisynthesized from tabersonine, an extract from Voacanga Africana Seed.
Clinical studies suggest that it facilitates cerebral metabolism by improving cerebral blood flow, increasing glucose and oxygen utilization by neurons and concentration of neurotransmitters involved in the process of memory formation. Research has shown that the effects of this compound go beyond mere prevention and turn it into a Powerful Memory Enhancer.
1. It has vasodilating, blood thinning, and memory-enhancing actions.
2. It acts as a cerebral stimulant and vasodilator.
3. It is used to treat arteriosclerosis.
4. It is very effective in curing dementia caused due to insufficient blood supply to the brain.
5. It interferes with cells' ability to synthesize DNA and RNA.
1. Increases blood flow.
2. Increases the rate at which brain cells produce ATP (which is a cell molecule that creates energy).
3. Speeds up the use of glucose in the brain. Regulates Sodium/ Potassium channels
4. Speeds up the use of oxygen in the brain.
5. Vinpocetine increases levels of neurotransmitters involved in memory.